Friday, September 4, 2009

Oh Adam, What Have You Done?


   About a week ago I went online to see something on Myspace that said "Pay Tribute to DJ AM". Now I was a little confused because I hadn't heard anything about him dying. I went on Yahoo and searched his name to find out he was found dead in his apartment. I read the article about his death and by the way it sounds he over-dosed. They said a crack pipe was found in his apartment and that he had a pill of OxiContin in his throat. He supposedly had drug problems in his past, but he had been clean for a really long time. The autopsy hasn't some back so I can only assume that he over-dosed. It also made me kind of mad to think that he could be the one to kill himself because a year ago he survived a plane crashed that killed four other people. He was given a second chance to live and almost a year after his miracle, he dies (perhaps by his own hand). It's just kind of selfish to me. He should have continued to live for the people who died in that plane crash. Don't think I'm not sad he's dead, I'm very sad. He was so young and and it's sad to see someone else go. There have been so many celebrity deaths of late. It's getting rather depressing. This is all just my opinion. I'm sure other people think other things.

No comments: