Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's Better if We're Not Friends, Kristen. Trust Me.


   This picture may be the most acting I've ever seen Kristen Stewart do. Her face certainly never changes when she's acting. The reason this is coming up at such a random time because my uncle and I got into this discussion this morning over breakfast. I don't remember how it started, it just did. He believes she is the most AMAZING actress to ever exist and I told him he was crazy. We got into an argument about this and he couldn't see my side of it. He said she's the only reason that Twilight was a good movie and that she's the only good actor in it. I told him she was the same in the WHOLE movie. She had no change of tone or facial expression. Her sad was the same as her mad which was the same as her happy. She expressed no sense of love toward her co-star who her character is suppose to be madly in love with. Does anyone take my side on this?

No comments: